Rafdal officially decommits

cdriftt24

Junior
Dec 29, 2012
762
375
0
I like our chances... I really hope he comes and commits and never visits Iowa. I feel like they have gotten some good TE's in the past but I'm not really sure if they are even looking for a TE still in this class. If we get him on campus I hope he loves it and commits and then shuts it down. They will bring the red carpet out for him no doubt.
 

SWIowahawks_rivals44758

All-Conference
Sep 2, 2006
2,374
1,118
0
I like our chances... I really hope he comes and commits and never visits Iowa. I feel like they have gotten some good TE's in the past but I'm not really sure if they are even looking for a TE still in this class. If we get him on campus I hope he loves it and commits and then shuts it down. They will bring the red carpet out for him no doubt.
I never got the feeling that Iowa was hot for a TE this recruiting cycle but they will surely take him. A TE from last years class has moved to WR so I'm guessing that changed things. Rafdal said he wants to visit Iowa before committing somewhere. With how poorly this recruiting class is ending for Iowa, you take any interested talent at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cdriftt24

BHoppy

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2001
1,307
1,162
113
I never got the feeling that Iowa was hot for a TE this recruiting cycle but they will surely take him. A TE from last years class has moved to WR so I'm guessing that changed things. Rafdal said he wants to visit Iowa before committing somewhere. With how poorly this recruiting class is ending for Iowa, you take any interested talent at this point.


If you are talking about Shaun Beyer, he has moved back to TE.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  3. 03 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State