98.1 the bullAnyone know of any radio stations that stream the broadcast?
Im having the same issue OP. Effing NCAA. Does anyone know of anywhere to stream the pregame show on internet radio?
YES! Ftw! Thanks, I didnt know of this affiliate station. WLAP and the Bull arent on TuneIn anymore.Wkca on tunein app
No go on TuneIn or iheart. I presume Sirius as well.
Working for me on tuneinNo go on TuneIn or iheart. I presume Sirius as well.
See above. The doctor just gave us a prescription for success. Listening to it now.Can’t get it on iheart or tunein. sirius probably, but i only have car subscription.
I posted it before I saw your post lolWorking for me on tunein
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near