Radio broadcast team

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
Heard chatter about Austin Johnson but don’t know if it came to fruition. No reason to think Recco would not return.
 

Scarlet Shack

Heisman
Feb 3, 2004
26,367
16,237
73
Like Jerry Recco

Think it might be fun for some home games to have dick Lloyd join Austin Johnson ...for a Trio
 

RUBubba

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2002
5,014
2,758
113
Mike Rice .... "I don't know what the BEEP he was doing there. The BEEP defender turned every BEEP way, trying to find his BEEP man, but somehow BEEP got his BEEP hand on the ball to tip the BEEP away and start the BEEP fast break the other BEEP way."
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
Recco has stated he is returning as the announcer for Rutgers mens basketball.No mention of Boylan replacement.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
Heard chatter about Austin Johnson but don’t know if it came to fruition. No reason to think Recco would not return.
Where is Austin Johnson working? I don’t remember hearing him call a game. I would love to see some past players come back to do this like we have in football.
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
Where is Austin Johnson working? I don’t remember hearing him call a game. I would love to see some past players come back to do this like we have in football.
I don’t know where he works but he did some games on RVision and BTN+ in the past I think.
 

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
Mike Rice .... "I don't know what the BEEP he was doing there. The BEEP defender turned every BEEP way, trying to find his BEEP man, but somehow BEEP got his BEEP hand on the ball to tip the BEEP away and start the BEEP fast break the other BEEP way."
I would listen to every game on the radio if rice was on
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  2. 02 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers