Totally agree!! I hope his coaching career continues to be successful.Nichols was one of my favorites of all time. Played hard 100% of the time.
And eventually continues to Morgantown!Totally agree!! I hope his coaching career continues to be successful.
Good to see Darris Nichols back in Morgantown.
I think we all know why we didn't. Huggs wouldn't do that to Nichols.As for the game I thought we relaxed at the end. Should’ve beat them by 30.
I think we all know why we didn't. Huggs wouldn't do that to Nichols.
look the wv hating, anti white racist, antifa supporter is spreading peace and love. lolAMEN! AND TO SEE THE LOVE BETWEEN HUGGINS AND DARRIS AND DARRIS' STAFF. 4 WITH WVU TIES IN ALL.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1