Radford @JR

OnceAKnight

Junior
Jan 24, 2011
806
246
0
Unfortunately JR doesn’t have the depth Radford does but what depth they do have the coach doesn’t seem to take advantage of imo. Seems to coach a lot like his predecessor from what I remember
 

RadfordCat

Sophomore
Oct 21, 2019
162
116
43
I had that conversation with someone in the stands at the game. He said the best athlete was an underclassman on the bench and barely saw the floor. I think it was primarily only seniors that saw the floor.

I can say for Radford it doesn't seem like your grade matters as to how much you play and I think that is the way it should be. That's the way it is in life.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  4. 04 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  5. 05 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter