R.I.P Natalie Cole

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Good lord. That just seems crazy to me. I had no idea she was that old.

It seems like yesterday she was getting all kinds of play on VH1 and her song was on the radio. Damn, I'm getting old.

It's sobering when I see news like this and I realize that the late 80s were a long damn time ago now....and many of memories of that era just don't seem that far away.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'