R.I.P. Harry Dean Stanton

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
That guy was in a ton of movies, and I didn't know he was a WW2 vet until I read his bio. Pretty cool. I guess his last role on the big screen was in The Avengers? Didn't look all that up.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
Yaphet Kotto and him were perfect as the two blue collar miners on the USCSS Nostromo. He gave a tremendous performance in Paris, TX. Lots of movies were made better by him being in them, and that's about as high a compliment you can pay to a "character" actor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,107
5,129
113
AVENGE ME!

 
  • Like
Reactions: cactusjackosu

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
....and sadly...I just realized why he was in the Avengers LOL.

Good gawd. I had totally forgotten he was in Red Dawn.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia