R.I.P. Elgin Baylor

fs-ripcord65

All-Conference
Apr 29, 2009
5,718
3,880
113
Thanks for this post. i hadn't heard or read of this great player's passing. One of my all-time favorite NBA players, too. As noted by others ... RIP Elgin !
 

JCKY22711

Junior
Jan 13, 2021
160
203
0
I remember on my 69th birthday, I watched Coach Rupp and our boys whip his butt in 1958. Great player. RIP!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats