That’s Don KNOTTS
Well, at least you haven’t gotten old enough to forget about him coachingI'm getting old, I still can remember him coaching![]()
Hell, I can remember when he PLAYED for the Celtics. Shot free throws one handed. Looked like he was shot-putting the ball to the goal.I'm getting old, I still can remember him coaching![]()
I remember him playingI'm getting old, I still can remember him coaching![]()
I remember Don Nelson playing for the Celtics. They won 5 NBA titles with him on the floor.I'm getting old, I still can remember him coaching![]()
Dirk Nowitzke on Don Nelson:RIP Don Nelson and "Nellie Ball". Run TMC was fun to watch in my late teenage years.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina