R.I.P., Colt Brennan...

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,567
8,535
102
Shocking and breaking news out of Hawaii: Heisman finalist and multiple NCAA record holder Colt Brennan has died https://t.co/clnTJa7jS0— RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) May 11, 2021
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,867
6,682
113
That guy side arm slung the crap outta the ball. June Jones and Hawaii in that time period was like playing NFL Blitz- just total offense.
Brennan definitely seemed to teeter on the edge of control off the field.

Sucks to see.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,686
24,535
113
That Hawaii / UGA Sugar Bowl was one of the fastest pivots I’ve ever had in a bet. Went in thinking Hawaii would score plenty. Came out of the first quarter incredibly thankful for access to live action.

RIP Colt.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four