R.I.P., Beverly Cleary...

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,577
8,550
102
The grande dame of children’s literature also died yesterday. She would have been 105 years old next month.

Link: Here.
 

Captain Ron

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
713
321
63
Maroon Eagle;[URL="tel:1894040" said:
1894040[/URL]]The grande dame of children’s literature also died yesterday. She would have been 105 years old next month.

Link: Here.

Wow. I read all of the Henry, Ramona, Beezus books. It seems like a million years ago so I am was surprised she was still around. RIP
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report