Quinton Post

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,560
9,636
113
I kept hoping he'd hit threes, but at least he's hitting something

Honestly, I liked the guy and was pulling for him. He seemed to move well for someone his size, but he totally lacked physicality and toughness. I understand him leaving, but I was hoping to see him make a jump after getting stronger before next year
 

PartTimeGenius

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2018
424
3
18
Gotta be an odd feeling knowing that you convinced a guy to move across the big pond to play for you, then he barely plays for you. The transfers.

Untapped potential or just a failed developmental experiment?
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
He seemed to move well for someone his size, but he totally lacked physicality and toughness.

I think you just described most European bigs, actually. For what you gain in movement & shooting, you lose in physicality.

I hope finds a system that fits him.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
What would make his situation different than Fulkerson at UT who is returning for a 6th season as he’s in grad school.
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,160
5,711
113
For some reason, read your post and thought we were losing fountain. That would have been upsetting.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense