Quick question for a Mod

precipitance

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
886
1,543
0
I posted the official NCAA Youtube link for the 2019 Michigan St vs Duke game and the thread was deleted. Why?
 

precipitance

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
886
1,543
0
What does your post have to do with UK basketball?
There lies your answer.
There are a lot of post that don't directly have anything to do with UK basketball that live on this board. We had the Duke highlights loss already living on the front page when I posted. I felt the game was adjacent to their new superteam loss and when I found the Zion team loss, that didn't violate copyright, I thought some might want to watch it.

All I really wanted to know is what rule I violated, so I could avoid it in the future. I do appreciate the feed back. Even the abrupt one posted before yours because it acted as a bump.

In the end, I was and still am prepared to let whatever reason go unanswered. The first response was probably right, no one cares, not even me at this point. Thanks again, and have a great day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldsports_
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina