Questions about Mark Hudspeth

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,440
31,657
113
Coach34 said:
"We paid Woody a couple hundred thousand, Hud is worth twice that. I'm figure we got him for 250-300K</p>
I would be very surprised if we're paying a position coach who was making less than $100,000 last year anywhere near that kind of money. I'd cut your range by about half.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
patdog said:
Coach34 said:
"We paid Woody a couple hundred thousand, Hud is worth twice that. I'm figure we got him for 250-300K</p>
I would be very surprised if we're paying a position coach who was making less than $100,000 last year anywhere near that kind of money. I'd cut your range by about half.
He has that "passing game coordinator" listing by his title that will jack it up...If he ends up being the one calling plays for us, you can bet he will be making at least 200K
 

uscreb

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2008
501
0
0
Hudspeth's son Gunner is 11-years old and Carley is 8-years old. That means his 25-year old wife was 14 when Gunner was born and 17 when Carley popped out.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
uscreb said:
Hudspeth's son Gunner is 11-years old and Carley is 8-years old. That means his 25-year old wife was 14 when Gunner was born and 17 when Carley popped out.
the first time for this one...last time I talked to him he was dating an aerobics instructor...I wonder if this is her...he definitely upgraded
 

RocketCityDawg

Redshirt
Nov 11, 2007
1,660
0
36
OK, young to me. Late thirtyish.
Hallway talk at work, FWIW. UNA folks.

His wife's BFF with Hudspeth's wife, and they are excited about the move to MSU.

Smoke it as you wish. I see it as a good hire; time will tell.

RCD
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more