Question re: Barstool Sports

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
Before Brandon Walker went on Barstool I had heard of Barstool but had not listened or watched any of their stuff. Since then I have been a regular listener to his podcast. My question is where do watch their other stuff like the College Football Show. It shows up on Youtube the next week but I think that you are supposed to be able to watch it on Saturday mornings.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but....
 

RiverCityDawg

All-American
Dec 30, 2009
3,208
5,016
113
Before Brandon Walker went on Barstool I had heard of Barstool but had not listened or watched any of their stuff. Since then I have been a regular listener to his podcast. My question is where do watch their other stuff like the College Football Show. It shows up on Youtube the next week but I think that you are supposed to be able to watch it on Saturday mornings.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but....

You can watch the College Football Show live on YouTube at 9am CST. When I watch it I turn it on maybe around 9:30 so I can start at the beginning and then fast forward through some of the non-football parts.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar