Question for those who are tech saavy

Oct 26, 2012
1,774
674
102
Trying to explain to my mother how to find things on her iPad is wearing thin with my patience.

Is there an app that I can install on her iPad which would allow me or someone else in our family to be able to Log in from our iPad and show her how to do things on her iPad?

I am looking for something similar to logmein,
But it would need to be an app for
iPad to iPad use.

Thank you.
 

DeeBostJumper

Redshirt
Mar 20, 2019
75
0
0
Zoom would be my best advice. I believe that allows one to share screen from iPad/iPhone. I’m more used to sharing my screen for presentations, but would I believe it works similar with iPad.
best of luck I remember the agony helping my grandmother. My dad would give her “homework” download 5 apps before you go to bed. Saving photos etc.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation