Question for RH fans

GatorBait1988

Junior
Nov 10, 2015
448
384
0
Why hasn't CCC been recruited?
I'm not sure what position his skill set translates to at the next level. He's got some speed, he's big, and seems to initiate contact. I would love to see him gain some weight and be a force at LB, but I haven't seen much out of him on the defensive side of the ball.

I am sure he will play at the next level, fun kid to watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bama1985
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games