Question for numbers gurus

BooMatthews

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2010
11
0
0
<span style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">Can any of you numbers gurus tell me how many games(football, basketball and other) Jack Cristil called in his 58 years? The total number.

</span>
 
J

JimHalpert.nafoom

Guest
I thought he wasn't doing it the last few years because he had gotten old.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,625
31,905
113
I kind of thought Jack may have done the baseball broadcasts before Jim, but I really don't know.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,337
12,331
113
I don't have any memory of MSU baseball on the radio prior to that season, although there could have been.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar