Question for my tax professionals

MITGR99

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2017
521
1,051
78
Can anyone point me in a direction of a good reference for items that qualify for expensing through a company. This is a new development for me and I’m admittedly a bit ignorant on the topic. I’m not trying to skirt rules, I just want to play by them and limit my tax liability as much as possible without putting myself in a bad situation. I just don’t know what I can and cannot do, or should and should not do, depending on perspective.
 

MITGR99

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2017
521
1,051
78
I posed this question to my spouse who is a retired a CPA who was the Biltmore and family tax preparer.

Find you an up to date qualified tax advisor.
I appreciate the reply. I have one that I have used for nearly 15 years, but I still try to be as informed as possible so I can ask relevant questions, and make my own decision on how risk tolerant I would like to be. I’m the one that will ultimately be audited.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss