I had no clue about that... all I knew was that Bruce is a long time supporter of Rutgers athletics. With your info in mind, I'm guessing that Beck Hall on Livingston Campus is named after him too.When you enter Rutgers stadium, you may notice that Felix Beck is listed as one of the trustees on the stadium commemorative plaque. Felix was also on the Board of Governors AND is in the Rutgers Hall of Distinguished Alumni. Felix is Bruce's father.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN