Question about Maroon to the Max

Cohendawg

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2006
404
0
0
Is it worth it for the on demand live video? I've heard several people say its not worth it. Please elaborate either way. No need for the audio only since I live in Jackson and have a radio and can listen to Dr. Jack. I don't give two ***** about player interviews and that other bs.
 

MissStFan87

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
1,367
0
0
But it's rare we have a football game broadcast live on there, and there's only a few OOC games from basketball.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor