Question about Bowl selection date

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,853
8,910
113
Help me out… when do all the bowls get picked? Time and date and network would greatly be appreciated. Some dinner plans may be shifted. Thanks in advance
 

LionInTheSouth

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2016
83
128
63
I believe it happens Sunday evening after conference championships have been played. But the exact time I’m not sure of
 

Player2BNamedL8r

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2012
1,144
2,311
113
I see a lot of projections have us in the Cotton Bowl vs Tulane, which many here would probably feel like the path to a hollow 11-win season. Personally, considering where we’ve finished the past 2 seasons and with the high-end talent coming back next year, I’m fine with this. Still, I’d love it if we could somehow squeeze into a game vs Bama.
 

nl4ever

Junior
Sep 27, 2002
169
227
43
I see a lot of projections have us in the Cotton Bowl vs Tulane, which many here would probably feel like the path to a hollow 11-win season. Personally, considering where we’ve finished the past 2 seasons and with the high-end talent coming back next year, I’m fine with this. Still, I’d love it if we could somehow squeeze into a game vs Bama.
We're headed to the Rose. Mark it down. :geek:
 

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,525
4,047
113
As I recall, ESPN will have a bowl selection show on Sunday and it will drag on and on and on to keep you in suspense.
 

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
Yes, but not counting on it.
chances for OSU were listed at 71% last night, USC at 20% and Bama at 14%. That says that the geniuses who set the odds thing likely USC loses, and OSU replaces them. That would mean we are Rose v Utah. tough game in a good bowl.

Personally going to the everyone gets a ribbon Cotton Bowl is not a great destination and all downside in the game.
 

troutrus

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
866
1,201
93
Think I’ll opt out of the bowl selection show and move right into NFL programming.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  3. 03 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?