Quarantine update

preacher_dawg

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
2,765
2,211
113
First, no apologies needed from anyone. This has all affected people in different ways. Some have lost loved ones due to covid. Others have lost jobs and the ability to feed their families. Suicides are up but also there are so many who have passed away. I really do see both sides.

Secondly, so far, no signs of covid. Every once in a while, I feel a bit off and think, "it's got me!!" but so far, I seem to be ok. I know that if I get covid, chances are I should be fine, but I have at times felt pain in my chest whenever church gets stressful, so that does concern me.

Third, sorry I haven't posted an update. Things have been pretty busy with trying to figure out how to have a southern Thanksgiving here in yankee land. (The food is just not the same.) Thank goodness for curbside at Cracker Barrel.

I also have been busy with our kitchen sink. It was clogged up and I tried every solution known to Google, but nothing worked. Apparently, my in-laws have washed their too much in the sink. Thankfully, it finally came unclogged. You know what they say, happy wife, happy Thanksgiving!

Anyway, thanks for your prayers, Happy Thanksgiving and go somewhere, Ole Miss!!
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,243
2,188
113
First, no apologies needed from anyone. This has all affected people in different ways. Some have lost loved ones due to covid. Others have lost jobs and the ability to feed their families. Suicides are up but also there are so many who have passed away. I really do see both sides.

Secondly, so far, no signs of covid. Every once in a while, I feel a bit off and think, "it's got me!!" but so far, I seem to be ok. I know that if I get covid, chances are I should be fine, but I have at times felt pain in my chest whenever church gets stressful, so that does concern me.

Third, sorry I haven't posted an update. Things have been pretty busy with trying to figure out how to have a southern Thanksgiving here in yankee land. (The food is just not the same.) Thank goodness for curbside at Cracker Barrel.

I also have been busy with our kitchen sink. It was clogged up and I tried every solution known to Google, but nothing worked. Apparently, my in-laws have washed their too much in the sink. Thankfully, it finally came unclogged. You know what they say, happy wife, happy Thanksgiving!

Anyway, thanks for your prayers, Happy Thanksgiving and go somewhere, Ole Miss!!

I pour knock off draino down each shower and sink every few months just as a preventative. I have been doing so since college where my roommate was 6foot 4 or so and had hair down to his butt.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation