Quade visiting Washington

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Hootie Hoot...

 
  • Like
Reactions: ukdaven

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
Think we should close the chapter on Quade, he left us, not us leaving him
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,676
113
Think we should close the chapter on Quade, he left us, not us leaving him

No need for this to be a bad blood breakup. Both parties benefited from this. I can't be too mad at Green when we have our best performance of the year the first game he's gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatfanMike47
Jul 1, 2015
199
225
0
I will root for Quade no matter where he goes. I would be cool with Washington ... no threat and could watch him a couple times a year on espnu at 1 am.
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Hey I hope he finds the best spot for him to be able to play, no hard feelings with Quade
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff