Put the recruiter on this guy

mstatefan88

Redshirt
Nov 30, 2008
3,396
0
0
Basketball playerfor Auburn back in the early 2000s had the exact same name back when Auburn was actually decent at basketball. I remember him way back when I was an Auburn fan. I think he played with Marquis Daniels a yearand may have played a year with Chris Porter. I think he may have been there before Auburn made the Sweet 16 in 2003 maybe, but I'm not quite sure. I may be misremembering that becasue I would have been like 12 or 13, but I think he left in 2000 or 2001.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar