The refs are letting them play really rough.Arizona getting the shaft by the refs so far.
Seems like they have been taking perimeter defense lessons from us.Arizona may want to guard the 3
He transferred from sd state so he might be.Who you got?Purdues center looks like a lumberjack not a basketball player, I thought Arizona could handle Duke or UConn and maybe they can, Purdue making plays so far.
We could have a Final Four with Brad Underwood, Matt Painter and Rick Barnes.Arizona is the best team but Purdue has been getting all the breaks. It might finally be their year.
Bore city.We could have a Final Four with Brad Underwood, Matt Painter and Rick Barnes.
Helps when you hit the 3! It makes the game so much easier.Thing is Purdue is so efficient on offense but plays at snails pace.
If you are the team that's the underdog........slowing it down is normally a great option. Limit the possessions.
I agree because im one of them. I hate Mitch Barnhart so much.If Bruce Pearl or Billy D takes that UNC job, our fanbase will never recover. Stick a fork in us dunzo
Yep. Usually the recipe for an upset (not that this would even be that huge of an upset).Helps when you hit the 3! It makes the game so much easier.
We’re just about done, I hate to admit.If Bruce Pearl or Billy D takes that UNC job, our fanbase will never recover. Stick a fork in us dunzo
I hate to say it, but I hope so. Arizona is probably the only thing keeping Duke or Uconn from another title.The cheat must be in for Az. Just turned it on. Az 10 free throws. Purdue 4.
I’ve read here that’s how you can tell.
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.