Purdue Win in exhibition

Grevey1975

Freshman
Mar 23, 2026
37
86
18
Man that seems like a lifetime ago and I really thought that was the team we would see, and then we lose to Georgetown and I thought WTF was that? Well thats the team we got...
 

Smeegs

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2025
1,230
3,480
113
People made WAY too much of that exhibition. It meant nothing, it was just a glorified practice scrimmage, a chance for coaches to experiment and work out the kinks before the real season began.

We never played Purdue in a real game, and I’m pretty sure the result would’ve been quite different if we had.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AttyHunt

Woodrow24

Heisman
Dec 21, 2015
6,536
15,792
78
I bought the hype and that game made me feel confident in this team. When Pope done interviews and I heard him saying that this team was like a blue Ferrari and reminded him of the 96 team I was pumped. We have a disappointing season and are the 9 seed in the SEC tournament, which for our program is embarrassing. Then before the NCAA tournament Pope says the team would play better and said his usual postive spin on things. We almost got upset first round and then got crushed by a team without their best player. Got beat so bad it was the biggest margin of defeat for a UK team in the tournament since 1972.

Now we have no recruits out of high school and got our own fans going at each other when theirs no reason to. Even Pope knows he didn’t do a good this year, so why are people that don’t even know the guy going crazy on fans for saying the obvious? Popes even admitted himself that what he’s done this year isn’t good enough. Some of the people on here amaze me at times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Nightman2

Goingfor9

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2003
16,490
3,538
113
I remember when this time last year their pg was going to transfer to Kentucky. Lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt