Have you ever watched our offense?Total boredom is what it is
I don't get how you can say that,very little fouling and some great shootingTotal boredom is what it is
Total boredom is what it is
I don't get how you can say that,very little fouling and some great shooting
I don't like him. Seems like a deucheAnyone else dislike Kyle Guy ? Dude just rubs me the wrong way . Looks like a Dookie through and through
That's twice they have bailed Jerome out with a bad call.Terrible foul call on Purdue
Not sure what game your watching but this a fantastic game.Second halfs been good
I thought Caleb Swanigan was in the NBA already.
Purdue is getting murdered on the boards lol
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day