Edwards is just about unplayable right now
How does he play against taller guards. Does UVA have any length that can guard him?
Yeah, assuming we get past Auburn, I'd rather play Virginia. Purdue Is playing scary good right now., and I think that ACC teams are over-ranked & over-seeded in general. (see UNC). I think Purdue will beat Virginia, but I hope I'm wrong.
(edit) And oh yeah, they have that 7' 3" Dutch kid that is mobile and can hit jumpers. How do you guard that?
he’s quick and strong. a good combination. i think our guards matchup well physically but could he draw fouls. would be key.How does he play against taller guards. Does UVA have any length that can guard him?
Weird, total jump shooting exhibition at both ends.
sprained ankle. he should have adrenaline enough to play it out at least.
Total boredom is what it is
yeah you’re right he’d probably still play if it stiffened up but you wouldn’t want him out there in that condition if you’re uva. surprised they didn’t let him walk it off and try to run though.Gotta protect his draft stock. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .
they are on pace for 40+. uva’s interior defense has been solid. purdue was scoring inside some on ut. but it was mostly cutting.Purdue has scored 5 points in the last 8 minutes
6/8 3 pt'ers for Purdue so far. Hard to beat a team that is dialed in from the 3 pt. line. UVA can't run the stall ball from too far behind.
Where’s Edwards gonna get drafted ? I mean he is small but he can fill it
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt