The defense is getting taken apart.Allow wide open threes every possession.
about that defense Ben teaches....![]()
Stirtz is completely shut down on offense. When that happens, we are done for.
Wide open 3s by Purdue all 2nd half
At least Fran’s teams could score. This is Lick era nightmareLooks like Fran's 3pt D. ****
He was in the vicinity.How exactly is that a foul on Stirtz?
I agree but cannot stand watching lazy paly and looking like you never played the game before.This is a Sweet Sixteen maybe Elite 8 Purdue team and Iowa is a 50/50 to advance past the first round. Just different levels entirely.
Iowa will not make the tournament. Who have they really beat? Indiana, who is about the same as Iowa.This is a Sweet Sixteen maybe Elite 8 Purdue team and Iowa is a 50/50 to advance past the first round. Just different levels entirely.
Nebraska Monday and if I was a betting man I would take NB big. I think Iowa will be embarrassed as well. JMOReally didn’t expect us to play our worst game of the season today.
Cuz he’s way better than Stirtz?Dogshit. Braden smith is a dbag btw.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes