Yeah, getting ready for a March flameout.Paper tiger year after year.
![]()
Colored by a finger-PainterPaper tiger year after year.
![]()
Purdue is B1G. But yes the Bgi X is always overrated.The Big 12 is OVERRATED *clap clap*
After seeing Purdue go down to that team, I agreeI have a feeling this is our year.
Arizona. But they always flame out in the tournament.No team really worries me this year so far. Marquette maybe. IDK.
Excuses already. Love this Boilermaker tears.
They’re good. Feel like our guards would eat theirs alive.Arizona. But they always flame out in the tournament.
History tells me not to get my hopes up, but I still can't help but be extremely optimistic about this season. Our guards are just different this year.I have a feeling this is our year.
Like Marquette a lot.No team really worries me this year so far. Marquette maybe. IDK.
I mean, play who is in front of you. I kinda get what he's saying but you have to suck it up and play the game.Dec 1st conference game? Wow
Thats what I meantPurdue is B1G. But yes the Bgi X is always overrated.
We IU fans like to joke that they win the November National Championship every year. Like clockwork, they go down as soon as the calendar turns.Purdue overrated again!
Oh really?No team really worries me this year so far. Marquette maybe. IDK.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'