Purdue Favored by 13.5

Jonny2TheP

Senior
Dec 11, 2007
8,686
577
87
Initial Reaction: Wow, seems high. I’d put it around 8 or 9.

Ten Seconds Later: I’d be surprised if we keep this at anything better than a double digit loss.

o_O

So...line is probably about right.
 

Fitz51

Senior
Oct 21, 2008
10,117
649
113
Line is about right. I want nothing to do with it. Maybe under 142.
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
22,016
1,880
63
Nothing seemed to be falling against Illinois by my untrained eye. I felt like we couldn't even buy a 3 pointer. Hopefully we can return to the mean average and get hot for a game.
 

mikewebb68

Senior
Oct 24, 2009
9,814
504
113
KenPom at 14, so seems about right. At this stage in the season, think Purdue blows us out. Hope I'm wrong of course....
 

mickbula

Junior
Jul 1, 2011
3,136
374
83
We need to neutralize Haas! He is a monster! Need a total team effort and look like we did right out of the halftime gates vs Illini. If we do, look out! We can beat anybody out there!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster