Purdue exhibition streaming?

GoAndRunIsGoneAndDone

All-Conference
Dec 12, 2023
1,003
1,229
113
Has there been an announcement as to if/where this game will be available to stream?
Says SEC Network here...

 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
Amen brother watching our football team makes basketball season want to get here quicker..... Plus can't wait to see what Pope year #2 has in store for us....
FB is cooked. They are actually worse than I thought they would be and my hopes were low.
 

Kentucky15

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2013
2,024
4,185
108
I heard a good line the other day. The truth does not lie in the middle of two arguments.

You were early but you were right.

that’s an incredibly cool saying. Think I’ll steal that one.

One thing I’ve always been bothered by, especially when speaking of political situations, is the idea everything is 50/50. Mathematically impossible for it to just be a half and half situation every time and I’m speaking for my political opinions as well. Many times, someone is going to be right to a larger degree. So I look for pragmatic solutions instead of side picking, and stay away from the “it’s a wash” 50/50 talk. Not to get political it’s just what came to mind when you threw that saying up there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina