Good looking dog, Lion but in the second picture he looks like he could be thinking “What did I get myself into?”Jack when he was a pup.
I had an Aussie once in 1960. Ooops, sorry didn't see the pet thing.I'll start with my newest pup, Elsa Mae. An Aussie, and my first Aussie.
Imaginary, or just invisible?Four pages back, we found the thread! Here's Elsa Mea at 8 months. My God, has seen been a gift after Jokerman.

He's Dad was 100% pug.Good looking dog, Lion but in the second picture he looks like he could be thinking “What did I get myself into?”
It didn't load.Imaginary, or just invisible?
I would say they’re adorable but the jacks are NUTS
They have both those qualities!I would say they’re adorable but the jacks are NUTS![]()
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week