He should've crawled out of the way.hahha Bridges got called for a foul on the ground
Kentard can shoot.
Yes, Bilas, earning that check.Did they just say UK is number 2. Wtf?
No way to stop Duke from winning the title with this officiating.
Did they just say UK is number 2. Wtf?
IMO they won't get out of *** hall with a win.I hope IU beats UNCheaters tomorrow.
He's afraid that overweight Asian chick he's had his eye on will see his bald noggin.I've never seen a guy spend more time on a basketball court worrying about his hair than Kennard.
I've never seen a guy spend more time on a basketball court worrying about his hair than Kennard.
I noticed the same thing. What in the world? Must spend hours in front of the mirror trying to figure out a way to hide in impending baldness. So weird.I've never seen a guy spend more time on a basketball court worrying about his hair than Kennard.
You guys already forget the two times we went to UNC* and got butt raped and last year at KU?? This game's officiating is equal in bull sh*t to those
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule