Puke you.I hate Duke as much as anyone, but can we please call them Duke? Can we please call him Grayson? You don't have to call him Grace for him to be a flopping little b*tch. We're better than that.
Back to the game: Duke sucks.
Puke you.I hate Duke as much as anyone, but can we please call them Duke? Can we please call him Grayson? You don't have to call him Grace for him to be a flopping little b*tch. We're better than that.
Back to the game: Duke sucks.
Yeah. Like that time he called out the refs for falling for flopping right after he said nothing when his Pukie flopped.
lol, no.I hate Duke as much as anyone, but can we please call them Duke? Can we please call him Grayson? You don't have to call him Grace for him to be a flopping little b*tch. We're better than that.
Back to the game: Duke sucks.
Yep, this game is proving that we are quite a bit better than dook right now. Uncheat might be the only team that can give us a game. Hope Mich st steals this game and improves our sos
In years past. But since I do keep up, I know Bilas has swung wildly in a different direction that made him somewhat palatable with bball fans. He's in full homer mode this and last year.He's mentioned Duke flopping in plenty of games, it's one of the reasons Duke fans hate him, keep up
Yeah but Duke is minus their three best players. But keep that on the down low, they're trying to keep it quiet.Yep, this game is proving that we are quite a bit better than dook right now. Uncheat might be the only team that can give us a game. Hope Mich st steals this game and improves our sos
If you're MSU, how do you not lose your **** as Duke flops or head-whips every other damn play? It's an insult and would cause a problem if this were a pickup game.
In years past. But since I do keep up, I know Bilas has swung wildly in a different direction that made him somewhat palatable with bball fans. He's in full homer mode this and last year.
In years past. But since I do keep up, I know Bilas has swung wildly in a different direction that made him somewhat palatable with bball fans. He's in full homer mode this and last year.
You got me. I don't keep up with Puke. Nor do I care.He killed Duke the other day. Said The guards defense is equivalent to a chair and Grayson needs to stop charging to the rim out of control
I hate Duke as much as anyone, but can we please call them Duke? Can we please call him Grayson? You don't have to call him Grace for him to be a flopping little b*tch. We're better than that.
Back to the game: Duke sucks.
I hate Duke as much as anyone, but can we please call them Duke? Can we please call him Grayson? You don't have to call him Grace for him to be a flopping little b*tch. We're better than that.
Back to the game: Duke sucks.
I sniff a troll in that guy....LOL. Dude, it's smack talk on a message board, not real life.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game