ESPN+ is a giant content *****. Give OM production credit for creating content. Not sure what the Hell has happened to our video production department, but unless I am missing something, they are completely ignoring baseball.
We have 5 17ing baseball videos up on YouTube since the season started. 3 are a Kentucky post game with Lemonis, Hancock, and Sims. The other 2 are a short and long wrap up of SBW. There are 7 of men's 17ing tennis since then. And probably more of other vampire sports.
That's horseshit. It's stupid. And it royally pisses me off. 17 you John dipshit Cohen and your entire department. If you want to do more for the mooching *** should be club sports, promote the 17ing sports people watch.
I may pull his mask off if we make it to Omaha and I see him. I have held my tongue and not said **** as everyone else railed on him. He has the executive presence of a lactation consultant and the balls of his patients.
Look at the view counts of these videos. I hope that idiot and his department douche nozzles read this. You're morons. You'd rather look fair than smart. Net, net.... You look like the least qualified Athletic Department in America due to the absolute ineptitude you operate with.
Cohen. I'd send Mrs Socks and her battering ram after you today, if I didn't think you would enjoy it so much.
View attachment 20096
Just talked to a YouTube exec and we may get bannished to Vimeo if we don't start creating more content people actually want to watch on the HailState channel.