PSU WLAX 2026 Thread

Sep 10, 2013
18,430
13,438
113
W lax sidebar big Pete’s daughter Riley just tied the college single game scoring record with 17 points (14g 3a) She’s a senior at Lycoming.
1772564833952.jpeg
 

mfb5053

Senior
Jan 15, 2017
284
577
93
Congrats to Big Pete and family!

Did it pain you to write that post, being a known WLAX hater?
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,430
13,438
113
If you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Grant Green

mfb5053

Senior
Jan 15, 2017
284
577
93
If you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)

I’m just giving you a hard time. I enjoyed watching that meltdown from afar. My daughter’s spring club season kicks off here in the next few weeks. So I’ll be knee deep in youth girls lax until August.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion
Sep 10, 2013
18,430
13,438
113
I’m just giving you a hard time. I enjoyed watching that meltdown from afar. My daughter’s spring club season kicks off here in the next few weeks. So I’ll be knee deep in youth girls lax until August.
Girls in my school showed up with sticks Monday it’s ON!
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,031
5,536
113
If you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)
My #1 is playing against Penn state as we speak
 
  • Love
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  2. 02 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years