PSU WLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113
I have no inside info on this. Several years ago, Missy seemed to be leading PSU toward becoming a consistently elite team. And while they've been a good team the past several years, they had taken some steps back from being elite.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113
I'm not sure how informative this article is, as there are several former PSU WLAX players serving as head coaches or assistant coaches in college programs that are not even mentioned. And there many good head coaches at other programs that could also be under consideration.

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113


The downside of this hiring is that former PSU WLAX player (and star), previous PSU assistant coach (responsible for offense), and interim head coach before Kayla Treanor was hired, Steph Lazlo, is out as an assistant coach at her alma mater.
 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113
I saw her play a few times in high school, and she was very good. I probably watched her a few times at Syracuse, but I'm drawing a blank as to how she did there.



 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113
I probably would have phrased the tweet a little differently, but that's just me.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?