PSU @ UCLA on 10/4/25

Nittering Nabob

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2024
3,645
3,453
113
A great, easy W road trip game if you can manage it.

I now understand why D’Anton Lynn bolted from Westwood to University Park (fka Watts).
 
Last edited:

PSUForever

All-Conference
Feb 17, 2007
1,973
1,988
113
Didn't UCLA start out horribly last year then show up in Beaver Stadium and play us competitively? I wonder if it will be the same this year and they play really well against us in the Rose Bowl.
 

JoePaMajorCFBrecord409Ws

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2025
1,085
1,110
113
Didn't UCLA start out horribly last year then show up in Beaver Stadium and play us competitively? I wonder if it will be the same this year and they play really well against us in the Rose Bowl.

UCLA was 2-0 last year against non-P4 Conference Opponents.... (UCLA played LSU last year OOC and lost). All 3 of UCLA's OOC opponents this year are non-P4 and they just went 0-3 against them with that loss last night to New Mexico.
 

Roar More

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
873
2,372
93
New Mexico's first Power win since 2008. UCLA is looking historically bad.
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,768
4,215
113
Dabo's team might be in trouble
They can't afford a loss to an ACC team like Georgia Tech
 

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,280
30,818
113
Didn't UCLA start out horribly last year then show up in Beaver Stadium and play us competitively? I wonder if it will be the same this year and they play really well against us in the Rose Bowl.
The QB they had last year that played against us was better than the guy they got from TN. What I was shocked at was how bad the defense looked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nittering Nabob
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?