PSU MLAX 2025 Thread

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,215
4,315
113
I think that’s the case. The opening round (quarterfinals) of the B1G MLAX tournament are held at the home field of the higher seed.
Thanks Tom. I'm coming up for Blue White weekend. My brothers and I have a reunion once a year on that weekend. Maybe we can parlee a lacrosse game along with the spring game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,352
69,415
113
Thanks Tom. I'm coming up for Blue White weekend. My brothers and I have a reunion once a year on that weekend. Maybe we can parlee a lacrosse game along with the spring game.

In the later part of tonight's match, the announcers did confirm on the BTN broadcast that Penn State would be hosting a game. It remains to be seen what seed they'll have in the B1G Tournament, and who their opponent will be (other B1G matches taking place this weekend will resolve these things).
 
  • Like
Reactions: LB99

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,352
69,415
113
PSU up 5-4 at the end of the 1st qtr. Nice to be watching the game in Panzer Stadium, with no rain.

Hopkins scores quickly off the opening faceoff so it’s now 5-5.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  2. 02 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?