I noticed these fans during the broadcast. Turns out they are members of the PSU WLAX team:
Looked very bad? Can’t imagine he will play. ACL? Shame. And he will be missed.Anybody know anything about Posey’s knee injury? He was on crutches. Not having him next week would be a big loss. I’m hoping he can play.
That’s what I am fearing. Huge loss against Duke because I assume if they are playing man defense, he would have been locked up on O’Neill.Looked very bad? Can’t imagine he will play. ACL? Shame. And he will be missed.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State