Proof selection comittee corrupt

May 27, 2007
31,990
25,145
113
So just out of curiousity how many teams do you think the NCAA is against ? Is it just UK? What other teams do they hate? How many teams do you think they favor?
 

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,328
43,247
102
So just out of curiousity how many teams do you think the NCAA is against ? Is it just UK? What other teams do they hate? How many teams do you think they favor?
I don't really pay enough attention to other teams to know but I know they used to HATE UNLV and Jerry Tarktanian . Cal and Huggins both think the committee makes a point to place them in the same region.
 

skcatfan

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2002
1,178
1,667
113
I'm a UK fan so that's who I'm worried about for the most part. We're not the only team to get a bad deal from the committee this year but this is at least the third time in the past six years that's happened to us so there's obviously a pattern there. And I can say that Duke is one school that seems to never get a raw deal on tournament seedings with this year being another example.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown