I am 47 and my eyesight has taken a turn. I never had to use readers till lately. Yesterday I got my new glasses and these progressive lenses are amazing. No taking and putting on the readers and I don’t think I will wear contacts again.
There are big differences in progressive lenses, don't skimp. Anti reflective coatings are also game changers in both appearance and performance.I've had em for about 4 years. Never had contacts before. Only used readers for a few months. Make sure you go back and get new lenses at least every 2 years. Your eyes will continue to change. I waited almost 3 years before getting rechecked and new lenses. The difference between old and new was huge.
This is sage advice. I was told by many to get the best progressive lenses possible and get the anti reflective and the darkening lense in the sunlight. I am glad I did all this and my vision has not been this crystal clear in a while plus I don’t have to keep putting on and taking off my reading glasses.There are big differences in progressive lenses, don't skimp. Anti reflective coatings are also game changers in both appearance and performance.
My regular glasses turn into sunglasses.I’ve worn them for years, my regular glasses and my Sunglasses both have progressive lenses. Love them.
My regular glasses turn into sunglasses.
You can get a lens that will change in the car also.Mine do too, outside, but not in the car.
TRANSITIONS® XTRACTIVE®LENSESYou can get a lens that will change in the car also.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers