PROBLEMS WITH PHIL BROADCAST FADING OUT

ACGT

Redshirt
Oct 29, 2021
24
30
13
I have been listening for ten minutes and the broadcast faded out completely for a couple of seconds five times. Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have it every week.
 

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
I have been listening for ten minutes and the broadcast faded out completely for a couple of seconds five times. Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have it every week.
ditto on that. This was the worst week, and heard less than half the show. Tuning in around 930 before Phil, this was not as much of an issue. Not sure who runs their platform, but compared to putting the Rover on Mars, this should be a little easier.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LionJim
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?