Florida can't score the basketball. If we maintan defense in the half court....... It's going to be first to 65
As I said .... I think most of our fans are seriously underestimating Florida.
I guess. They had one of the worst FG% coming into today.....
But WVU operates unde Murphy's Law at all times.
Our close outs on shooters today were awful
For the statistically challenged, it equates to "not a chance in hell".I had to hire a 3 year grad assistant to get me through graduate statistics (a required class) so I don't have a clue. Is this the new "math" board? I'm pretty good at it today but I'm not going to prognosticate the outcome of any remaining games based upon one guy being out of the line-up. Let's just watch and enjoy the games.
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer