Pro Fandom

BriantheDawg

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
2,903
0
36
Grew up only liking 1 pro sport - MLB. Giants fan due to Clark. Early 2000’s I started losing interest in MLB & don’t follow at all anymore. Kinda crazy since I used to hang on every pitch.

NFL - we had the Saints & Bobby Hebert / Fourcade growing up. They sucked and watching games played on that old astroturf was like watching paint dry to me … so I never developed a liking for the Aints (or the NFL for that matter). Moved to Nashville in 2005 & hitched my fandom to the Titans.

NHL - same. Been going to Preds games since I’ve been in Nashville and immediately hopped on the wagon. Hockey live and playoff hockey is the best in-game experience in pro sports in my opinion.

NBA - just can’t do it.
 

Dawg_4_lifes

Redshirt
Sep 17, 2016
922
0
0
Washington Football Team or whatever the hell we are after 2-2. Because Doug Williams blew me away in that super bowl.
Grizzlies - geography
baseball - Braves. Because of TBS
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State