Private plane

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
 

UKfan2151

All-American
Oct 1, 2003
14,482
9,606
113

Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,702
113
Great tune! Makes me think back fondly on the old Boeing 707 and Douglas DC-8 classic jetliners that were common during my childhood. There was just something cool about those early 4 engine planes with their sleek narrow-body designs with their loud, smoky engines. I also loved the Boeing 727 for the same reason. Those things were obnoxiously loud, especially during their takeoff roll. Today's jetliners are much more fuel efficient and quiet, but they lack the character of the classics.
Just like classic cars. There are some beautiful cars and planes today but something about the designs of old stuff is amazing, like you said character that lives forever.
 

GoBigBlue1224

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2020
1,049
1,557
65
I have some insiders that said this is huge. I can’t disclose any information though, just that the next coach at UK will be announced sometime this month. I’ll update as my insider gives me more info, but again, I can’t express how huge this is!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon