Prince died

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,604
93
Check out guitar solo at 3:28


This is my favorite song by The Beatles.
Probably my favorite song of all time. I've watched this 20 times now. Prince is incredible. Just walks out, shreds that guitar and walks off. I had no clue he had that in him. Look at Harrison's face at 3:23. He knows exactly what's coming.

With that said, I am obsessed with Jeff Lynne here. His vocals are amazing. I cannot listen to it enough. I wish it was just him. Petty doesn't do that song justice.

Gonna run through his catalog now. Wow.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia