.
.
.
I'll be handling all the posts today!
.
.
I'll be handling all the posts today!
no we are not out in like any updated bracket...where are you seeing this...the matrix wasnt fully updated to show all of yesterdays new bracketsSeems like the latest round of analysis has thrown a lot of cold water on the vibes right after the game that was had "clinched." Seems like we're still out in many brackets.
Still I'm not nervous compared to yesterday. I know we'll have at least a reason to watch selection Sunday.
no we are not out in like any updated bracket...where are you seeing this...the matrix wasnt fully updated to show all of yesterdays new brackets
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games